Wednesday 12 February 2014

Tourism DAGESTAN

                                               Website:

                                                Area of Interest:  My home country Dagestan.


DAG.05

I have chosen Dagestan because I always think that no one ever visit there.  When I am home, I never see tourists.  I want people to come to Dagestan so they can see how fantastic it is.
DAGESTANZ
It is not a very popular place, but some areas are very nice and should be visited. I wanted to create a website that will encourage people to visit.
DAGESTAN
The problem is that tourists think that Dagestan is dangerous and not safe.  They also think that there is nothing to look at, shop for or visit. There is not enough information on the Web about reasons to visit Dagestan.
The solution is for a Tourism website to show what Dagestan looks like, enjoy looking at mountains, rivers and the historical cities.  My website will need to have information about how easy it is to travel there, how lovely the scenery is and how cheap it is.
DAGESTAN
DAGESTAN
Solution: The website has to include more information what things to do in Dagestan.  I could have a link with the five most popular places to visit. It will need pictures, videos and locations.  I could have reviews on it from people who have already there saying how great it is. I need tourism information and a help line.

Solution: On my website I need to provide access and links to airlines.  I want to show how easy and cheap it is to travel there.  I want to convince people to come and visit.

DAGESTAN
Solution: People think Dagestan is not suitable for children.  I need to promote things that children can do with their family on holiday.  I want to promote it as a great place to hike, camp and picnic.  It is a great place for the beach holidays.

DAGESTAN 
The best solution is to have a website with as much information as possible. This means that all types of people will want to come to Dagestan. People with not a lot of money can see that the flights are cheap, families can travel because there are a lot of things to do. Pictures and videos will help attract the viewer of my website.
DAGESTAN


                      Hardware/Software:
   

Hardware:

Keyboard
Mouse
Monitor/Laptop/Ipad/Notebook
CPU
Printer/Scanner


                 






Software:

Google Search Engine
Internet Connection
Microsoft Word
Dreamweaver
Adobe
PDF Convertor






DAGESTAN
DAGESTAN

1 comment: